With a perspective of conceited dimensionality, gear feeling of qualities calculations we have resort on introduction alternative systems in double dealing to perform viable arrangement in microarray quality expression information sets. However, the full in the midst of face contrasted with the territory of tests makes the designation of interchange computationally hard and inclined to blunders. So there is the need of legitimate element determination with stochastic optimization. In microarray information investigation, measurement decrease is a critical thought in the development of a successful classification calculation in light of the fact that the example size is too huge. Legitimate arrangement can be valuable for identifying genetic markers or biomarkers. Bunching is additionally valuable since it can aggregate qualities in light of their relationship so as to mine significant examples from the quality expression information. Our paper fundamental inspiration is to overview in the bearing for finding the advancement in this course so that example quality order and choice can be moved forward.
Akarshika Rawat, Ankita Choubey
Gene Expression Dataset, Classification, Clustering, Feature Selection
- V. Blaschke C., Oliveros, J.C. and Valencia, A., Miningfunctionalinformationassociatedwith expression arrays , Functional andIntegrative Genomics, Springer, Berlin, 2001, 1(4), pp.256-268.
- Golub T R, Slonim D K, Tamayo P, et al, Molecularclassificationofcancer:class discovery and class prediction by gene expressionmonitoring , Science, AAAS, New York, 1999, 286(15), pp.531-537.
- Inza, I., Larranaga, P., Blanco, R. and Cerrolaza, A.J.,Filterversuswrappergeneapproachesin DNA microarray domains , ArtificialIntelligence in Medicine, ELSEVIER, Amsterdam, 2004, 31(2),pp.91-103.
- C.H.OoiandP.Tan,Geneticalgorithmsapplied to multi-classprediction for the analysis of gene expression data, Bioinformatics,Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2003, 19(1), pp. 37-44.
- Li, J., Zhang, C. and Olihara, M., Acomparative study of featureselection and multiclass classification methods for tissue classificationbased on gene expression , Bioinformatics, Oxford University Press,Oxford, 2004, 20(15), pp.2429-2437.
- Jaeger, J., Sengupta, R. and Ruzzo, W.L., Improvedgeneselectionforclassificationof microarrays , Pac. Symp. Biocomput, Hawaii, USA,2003, pp. 53-64.
- T.R. Golub, D.K. Slonim, P. Tamayo, C. Huard, M. Gaasenbeek,J.P. Mesirov, H. Coller, M.L. Loh, J.R. Downing, M.A. Caligiuri,C.D. Bloomfield,andE.S.Lander,Molecular Classification ofCancer: Class Discovery and Class Prediction by Gene ExpressionMonitoring, Science, vol. 286, no. 5439, pp. 531-537,1999.
- L. Li, C.R. Weinberg, T.A. Darden, and L.G. Pedersen,GeneSelectionforSample Classification Based on Gene ExpressionData: Study of Sensitivity to Choice of Parameters of the GA/KNN Method, Bioinformatics, vol. 17, no. 12, pp. 1131-1142,2001.
- T.S. Furey, N. Cristianini, N. Duffy, D.W. Bednarski, M.Schummer, and D. Haussler, SupportVectorMachineClassificationand Validation of Cancer Tissue Samples Using MicroarrayExpression Data, Bioinformatics, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 906-914,2000.
- M.M.Xiong,L.Jin,W.Li,andE.Boerwinkle,TumorClassificationUsingGeneExpression Profiles, Bio techniques, vol. 29,pp. 1264-1270, 2000.
- JogendraKushwah, Divakar Singh, Classification of Cancer Gene Selection Using Random Forest and Neural Network Based Ensemble Classifier ,International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (IJACR), Volume-3 Number-2 Issue-10 June-2013.
- Sachinsohra,NarendraRathod, AnImproved Single and Multiple association Approach for Mining Medical Databases ,International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (IJACR), Volume 2, Number 2,June 2012.
- Shashank Singh, ManojYadav, Hitesh Gupta, Finding the Chances and Prediction of Cancer through Apriori Algorithm with Transaction Reduction ,International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (IJACR) Volume 2 Number 2 June 2012.
- Anshuman Singh Sadh, NitinShukla, Association Rules Optimization: A Survey , International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (IJACR), Volume-3 Number-1 Issue-9 March-2013.
- Anshuman Singh Sadh, NitinShukla, Apriori and Ant Colony Optimization of Association Rules ,International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (IJACR), Volume-3 Number-2 Issue-10June-2013.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Akarshika Rawat, Ankita Choubey, "A Survey on Classification Techniques in Internet Environment", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp.436-443, May-June-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162395.php