Cloud computing is a new computational model which is primarily based on distributed computing. The services and applications are accessible to the different clients using proper internet protocol suit and networking standards. Though it has many advantages the client has to consider also the drawbacks of the services provided by the cloud. Some of the issues have to considered like security, scalability, cost, SLA, etc. Most of the client users have to notice the performance of the cloud that the provider is issuing to the client. This paper describes about one of the factors when considered for the performance of the services provided. Scalability is the common factor which affects the satisfaction of the cloud users. By reviewing the cloud scalability factors, monitoring the server that are distributed over the network and its load balancing issue of the servers. This paper greatly deals with the normalization of the cloud servers.
Dr. D. Ravindran, M. Ramya
Performance; Scalability; Load Balancing; Monitoring; Normalize; Status
- Carver, R. E., (1971). Procedures in Sedimentary Petrology. A Division of John Wiley and Sons, New York, p 653.
- Elzien, S. M., (1992). Genesis of ‘Red Beds’ from the Khanapur Plateau, Maharashtra, India. Unpublished Ph.D. thesis, University of Poona, Pune 411007, p 135.
- Elzien, S.M.; Patil, D.N., and Al-Imam, O.A.O., (2013a). Genesis of ‘Red Beds’ from the Khanapur Plateau, Maharashtra, India. International Jour. of Eng. Sci. & Res. Tech. (IJESRT), 2 (6): 1422-1437.
- Elzien, S.M., (2013b). The Upland ‘Red Beds’ from the Khanapur Plateau, Maharashtra, India. International Jour. of Geomatics and Geosciences. Vol. 4 No.1: 256-279.
- Folk, R. L., and Word, W.C., (1957). Brazos river bar: A study in the significance of origin size parameters. Jour. Sed. Petrol., 27: 3-27.
- Friedman, G. M., (1967). Dynamic processes and statistical parameters compared for size frequency distribution of beach and river sands. Jour. Sed. Petrol., 37: 327-354.
- Friedman, G. M., and Johnson, K.G., (1982). Exercises in Sedimentology. John Wiley and Sons, New York, 208 p.
- Goudie, A. S., (1983). Calcrete. In: Goudie, A.S., and Pye, K., (Eds.): Chemical Sediments and Geomorphology. Academic Press, London, pp 92-131.
- Klappa, C. F., (1983). A process-response model for the formation of pedogenic calcretes. In Wilson, R.C.L., (ed.): Residual deposits: Surface Related Weathering Processes and Materials. Geol. Soc. of London, Published by Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford, pp211-220.
- Krumbein, W. C., (1934). Size frequency distribution of Sediments. Jour. Sed. Petrol. 4:65-77.
- Moiola, R.J. and Weiser, D., (1968). Textural parameters: An evaluation. Jour, Sed. Petrol., 38: 45-53.
- Passega, R., (1957). Textural characteristics of clastic deposition. Bull. Amer. Assoc. Petrol. Geol., 41: 1952-1984.
- Passega, R., (1964). Grain-size representation by C-M patterns as a geological tool. Jour. Sed. Petrol., 34: 839-847.
- Passega, R., and Byramjee, R., (1969). Grain-size image of clastic deposit, Sedimentology, 13: 233-252.
- Patil, D. N., and Surana, A. P., (1992). Origin of calcrete deposits of Sasward-Nira area, Western Maharashtra, India, 39(2):05-117.
- Pettijohn, F. J.; Potter, P. E., and Siever, R., (1972). Sand and Sandstone. Springer-Verlag, Berlin. 618p.
- Visher, G. S., (1969). Grain-size distribution and depositional processes, Jour. Sed. Petrol. 49: 41-62.
- Van Der Marel, H. W., and Buetelspacher, H., (1976). Atlas of Infra-Red Spectroscopy of Clay minerals and their Admixture. Elsevier, Amsterdam, 396p.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 4 | July-August - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Dr. D. Ravindran, M. Ramya, "Monitoring and Normalization of the Loaded Servers by Load Balancer", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp.781-785, July-August-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1624171.php