Cloud Computing is a one of the distributed technology. This technology only paid and use, it provides the various service models on the internet. Such as Iaas, Paas, Saas, it did with scalability, availability, flexibility of resource through virtualization. Virtualization is one of the important technologies of this environment. This model focuses the various resource allocations on a virtual machine with dynamically based on user requirement. It is emulated the various issues and challenges to the virtual machine for resource allocation, that is loading balancing, green computing, optimization, scheduling, on-demand service, migration, etc. In this survey, focus the various technologies and algorithm used in existing dynamically allocation of the different virtual machine, advantage, simulated mechanisms, parameters, and key issues in this environment.
S. Lakshmanan, Dr. D. Ravindran
Cloud Computing, Resource Allocations, Virtual Machine, Overload Avoidance, Green Computing
- Saraswathi AT a, Kalaashri.Y.RA b, Dr. S. Padmavathi c" Dynamic Resource Allocation Scheme in Cloud Computing", Procedia Computer Science ,47,PP. 30 – 36,2015
- N.Krishnaveni, G.Sivakumar "Survey on Dynamic Resource Allocation Strategy in Cloud Computing Environment," International Journal of Computer Applications Technology and Research, Vol. 2, No- 6,PP. 731to- 737, 2013.
- M.B. Qureshi et al..," Survey on Grid Resource Allocation Mechanisms", Springer March 2013
- V. Vinothina, Dr. R. Sridaran, Dr. Padmavathi Ganapathi" A Survey on Resource Allocation Strategies in Cloud Computing", (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol.3, No.6, June2012
- Chee Shin Yeo and RajkumarBuyya" Service Level Agreement based Allocation of Cluster Resources: Handling Penalty to Enhance Utility"
- David L. Janovy, Jay Smith,Howard Jay Siegel, and Anthony A. Maciejewski1" Models and Heuristics for Robust Resource Allocation in Parallel and Distributed Computing Systems,"
- Daniel Warneke and Odej Kao "Exploiting Dynamic Resource Allocation for Efficient Parallel Data Processing in the Cloud," Ieee Transactions On Parallel And Distributed Systems, January 2011.
- Sharma et al., "Dynamic Resource Allocation in Grid Computing"International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 4(2), February - 2014, pp. 423-426
- Alexander Serebrenik and Natalia Sidorova" Predicting Service Request Rates for AdaptiveResource Allocation in SOA"
- ZhangxiLin,Huimin Zhao, SathyaRamanathan," Pricing Web Services for Optimizing Resource Allocation – An Implementation Scheme"
- Norman Bobroff, AndrzejKochut, Kirk Beaty "Dynamic Placement of Virtual Machines for Managing SLA Violations".
- Timothy Wood, Prashant Shenoy, Arun Venkataramani, and MazinYousif "Black-box and Gray-box Strategies for Virtual Machine Migration"
- Monika Choudhary ,Sateesh Kumar Peddoju"A Dynamic Optimization Algorithm for Task Scheduling in Cloud Environment, " International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications , Vol. 2, No- 3, May-Jun 2012, pp.2564-2568
- Ying Song, Yuzhong Sun and Weisong Shi "A Two-Tiered On-Demand Resource Allocation Mechanism for VM-Based Data Centers," Ieee Transactions On Services Computing, Vol. 6, No. 1, January-March 2013.
- Yogita Chawla, MansiBhonsle "Dynamically optimized cost based task Scheduling in Cloud Computing" International Journal of Emerging trends & technology in computer science,Vol. 2,No-3, May – June 2013.
- P. Malathi1, R. KanagaSelvi"Dynamic Resource Allocation for Green Cloud Computing, "International Journal of Research In Computer Applications And Robotics, Vol.2 Issue.1, Pg.: 139-144 January 2014
- B. Selvi, C. Vinola, Dr. R. Ravi "Efficient Allocation of Resources in Cloud Server Using Lopsidedness," International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol.3, No-4, April- 2014, pg. 1007-1012.
- G. Sadasivaprasad, Dr. K. Rajagopal, Dr. K. Prahladarao "Dynamic Resource Allocation In Road Transport Sector Using Mobile Cloud Computing Techniques," International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (Ijmet), Vol. 5, No- 11, Nov.2014, PP. 17-25.
- RavikumarU.Ighare and R.C. Thool "Threshold based Dynamic Resource Allocation using Virtual Machine,"International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology, Vol.5, No.4, Aug. 2015
- Ruiu P, Caragnano G. GragliaL" Automatic Dynamic Allocation of Cloud Storage for Scientific Applications," 2015 Ninth International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 4 | July-August - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
S. Lakshmanan, Dr. D. Ravindran, "Dynamism in Cloud Resource Allocation : A Survey", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp.160-165, July-August-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162445.php