Wireless network is the special type of network. In this there is no special type of static topology present due to node mobility. Which leads to following things path failure, link breakage and path discovery .That reduces the packet delivery ratio and throughput. Overcome such problem in the MANET. We propose a solution which would decrease the link breakage and many such problems present in the MANET with the help of NCPR. The NCPR protocol discovers the uncovered node. But in NCPR protocol there is a problem of getting the same RREQ packet to the node again and again. To improve the performance of this protocol we consider a stable node with the help NCPR protocol to reduce the routing overhead and increase the efficiency of throughput and PDR. It will help to reduce the delay in the network.
Vikram Patil , Prof. Sunita Nandgave
Ad Hoc Networks, MANET, RREQ, NCPR, Link Breakage.
- Jing Jing Xia and Xin Ming Zhang , “A Neighbor coverage based probabilistic rebroadcast for reducing routing overhead in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, Vol.12, No.3, 2013
- J. D. Johnson, Y. Hu, and D. Maltz, The Dynamic Source Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (DSR) for IPv4, IETF RFC 4728,vol. 15, pp. 153-181, 2007.
- Noble, and I.N. Sneddon, “On certain integrals of Lipschitz-Hankel type involving products of Bessel functions,” Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. London, vol. A247, pp. 529-551, April 1955.
- X. Wu, H.R. Sadjadpour, and J.J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, “Routing Overhead as a Function of Node Mobility: Modeling Framework and Implications on Proactive Routing,” Proc. IEEE Int’l Conf. Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems (MASS ’07), pp. 1-9, 2007.
- B. Williams and T. Camp, “Comparison of Broadcasting Techniques for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” Proc. ACM MobiHoc, pp. 194- 205, 2002.
- Z. Haas, J.Y. Halpern, and L. Li, “Gossip-Based Ad Hoc Routing,”Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, vol. 21, pp. 1707-1716, 2002.
- W. Peng and X. Lu, “On the Reduction of Broadcast Redundancyin Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” Proc. ACM MobiHoc, pp. 129-130, 2000.
- J.D. Abdulai, M. Ould-Khaoua, and L.M. Mackenzie, “Improving Probabilistic Route Discovery in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” Proc.IEEE Conf. Local Computer Networks, pp. 739-746, 2007.
- A. Mohammed, M. Ould-Khaoua, L.M. Mackenzie, C. Perkins, and J.D. Abdulai, “Probabilistic Counter-Based Route Discovery for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” Proc. Int’l Conf. Wireless Comm. And Mobile Computing: Connecting the World Wirelessly (IWCMC ’09),pp. 1335-1339, 2009.
- S.Y. Ni, Y.C. Tseng, Y.S. Chen, and J.P. Sheu, “The Broadcast Storm Problem in a Mobile Ad Hoc Network,” Proc. ACM/IEEE MobiCom, pp. 151-162, 1999.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 4 | July-August - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Vikram Patil , Prof. Sunita Nandgave, "A Neighbour Coverage using Probalistic Rebroadcast in Mobile Ad-Hoc Network ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 4, pp.247-250, July-August-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162456.php