Today it is difficult to design a good GUI in a widely acceptable language. We plan to design simple user interface language with easy to understand constructs for designing user interface. But of course the user will not like only the GUI to be in the language in which he is developing an application. To overcome this issue we plan to implement a compiler, to be written in Java, which will combine this new language to a target language such as Java. Thus a user will get the code for the GUI he is designing in a high level language. We also plan to provide an IDE for writing the new language and for compiling it to the target language. The system consists of a compiler for compiling and translating JUICE SCRIPT into specified target language, which may be Java Swing, Java AWT, XUL or HTML. The system must be expandable for inclusion of new languages also. An IDE for developing the JUICE SCRIPT is to be provided for easier development of the JUICE SCRIPT.
Harshad Rane, Brijeshkumar Gupta, Akshay Mhatre, Yogesh Gaikwad
JUICE, Multitargeted compiler, JavaCC, XUL
- http://java.net: JavaCC tm]: Grammar Files
- Alfred Aho and Jeffrey D. Ullman,(1986) Compilers: Principles of Compiler Design.
- Advance programming in java NIIT, Prentice Hall of India, ISBN-81-203-2415-3
- Raphael A. Finkel, Advanced Programming Language Design.
- Andrew Appel, Jens Palsberg: Modern Compiler Implementation in Java. Cambridge University Press, 2nd edition, 2003.
- Benjamin Michotte, Jean Vanderdonckt, “GrafiXML,AMultitarget User Interface Builder based on UsiXML”.
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Harshad Rane, Brijeshkumar Gupta, Akshay Mhatre, Yogesh Gaikwad, "Multi Graphical User Interface Compiler", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.518-520, January-February-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1625120.php