To analyze large amount of agriculture data computing environment to provide optimal solutions for effective farming. A decision tree, is a diagram that a decision maker can create to help select the best of several alternative courses of action. The primary advantage of a decision tree is that it assigns exact values to the outcomes of different actions, thus minimizing the ambiguity of complicated decisions. Because they map out an applied, real-world logical process, decision trees are particularly important to build "smart" computer applications like expert systems. They are also used to help illustrate and assign monetary values to alternative courses of action that management may take. In this research, the use of a decision tree will process input parameter to alarm when an inputted parameter matches predefined conditions.
Samir P. Mendhe, Prof. Sonal Honale
Decision Tree, Smart Computer, ZigBee.
- Yu Haibin, Zeng Pengliang, “Intelligent wireless sensor network system ,”Beijing: Science Press, 2006.289.
- Xu Z,Zheng H D,Liu Y D, “Research on mine monitoring system based on CAN,” Journal of China University of Mining and Technology ,2004 33(4)?421-423?
- TIAN Ze, “ARM7 embedded experimental development and practice, ”Beijing: Beihang University Press 2006,pp.125167
- Microchip ZigBee specification Version 1.0,US: Microchip Technology lnc, 2005.433.
- Reza Mohamaddoust , Abolfazl Toroghi Haghighat, Mohamad Javad Motahari Sharif and Niccolo Capanni, “A Novel Design of an Automatic Lighting Control System for a Wireless Sensor Network with Increased Sensor Lifetime and Reduced Sensor Numbers”, Sensors (2011) ,Volume No.- 11(9), pp. 8933-8952.
- De Dominicis, C.M.; Flammini, A.; Sisinni, E.; Fasanotti, L.; Floreani, F.; “On the development of a wireless self localizing streetlight monitoring system “, Sensors Applications Symposium IEEE, pp. 233 - 238 ,2011.
- Gustavo W. Denardin, Carlos H. Barriquello, Alexandre Campos, Rafael A. Pinto, “Control Network for Modern Street Lighting Systems”, IEEE symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), (2011), pp. 1282 – 1289. [4Jing Chunguo, Wang Yan Sun, Wenyi Song, “Design of Street Light Pole Controller Based on WSN”, The Tenth International Conference on Electronic Measurement & Instruments, ICEMI (2011), pp. 147 – 150.
- Chun-ling Fan and Yuan Guo, “The Application of a ZigBee Based Wireless Sensor Network in the LED Street Lamp Control System”, International Conference on image Analysis and Signal Processing (IASP), 2011, pp. 501 – 504.
- Shentu, Xudan; Li, Wenjun; Sun, Lingling; Gong, Siliang, “A new streetlight monitoring system based on wireless sensor networks”, International Conference on Information Science and Engineering, pp. 6394 – 6397, 2010.
- Wu Yue; Shi Changhong; Zhang Xianghong; Yang Wei; “Design of new intelligent street light control system “,, 8th IEEE international Conferences on Control and Automation (ICCA), ( 2010) , Page(s): 1423 – 1427.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 5 | September-October - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Samir P. Mendhe, Prof. Sonal Honale, "Implementation of ZigBee Based Weather Sensor Monitoring for Agriculture", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 5, pp.307-310, September-October-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162553.php