Figuring innovation has changed the way we work, concentrate on, and live. The appropriated information preparing innovation is one of the mainstream themes in the IT field. It gives a straightforward and concentrated registering stage by lessening the expense of the equipment. The attributes of circulated information preparing innovation have changed the entire business. Hadoop, as the open source undertaking of Apache establishment, is the most illustrative stage of circulated enormous information handling. The Hadoop conveyed structure has given a protected and quick huge information preparing engineering. The clients can outline the appropriated applications without knowing the points of interest in the base layer of the framework. This proposal gives a brief prologue to Hadoop. Because of the multifaceted nature of Hadoop stage, this proposal just focuses on the center advancements of the Hadoop, which are the HDFS, MapReduce, and HACE.
Prof. Vivek Badhe, Shweta Verma
Hadoop, Big Data, HDFS, MapReduce, HACE, Data Processing
- Apache Hadoop Org. (2013). HDFS architecture guide, available at http://hadoop.apache.org/ docs/r1.2.1/hdfs_design.html #Introduction Accessed: 15 May 2015].
- Baldeschsieler, E. (2010), How Yahoo Spawned Hadoop, the Future of Big Data. Available at http://www.wired.com/2011/10/how-yahoo-spawned-hadoop/ Accessed: 21 May 2015].
- Bloor, B. (2003). The failure of relational database, the rise of object technology and the need for the hybrid database. Arlington: Baroudi Bloor International Inc.
- Borthakur, D. (2007). The hadoop distributed file system: Architecture and design. Hadoop Project Research. Apache Orgnization.
- Borthakur, D. (2008). HDFS architecture guide. Available at: http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/hdfs design.pdf. Accessed: 14 May 2015].
- Boulon, J., Konwinski, A., Qi, R., Rabkin, A., Yang, E., and Yang, M. (2008). Chukwa, a large-scale monitoring system. Company Report. Yahoo!, inc.
- Dean, J. and Ghemawat, S. (2008). MapReduce: simplified data processing on large clusters. Communications of the ACM, 51(1), 113.
- Enslow, P. (1978). ‘What is a "Distributed" Data Processing System?’ Computer, 11(1), pp.13-21.
- Gang, L. (2014). Applications and development of Hadoop. Beijing: Zhangtu Information Technology, Inc.
- Geczy, P. (2014). Big Data Characteristics. Bachelor. National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan.
- George, L. (2011). HBase: the definitive guide. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly. Google Developers, (2015). Google Cloud Computing, Hosting Services & Cloud Support. OnlineAvailable at: https://cloud.google.com/ Accessed: 13 May 2015].
- Hunt, P., Konar, M., Junqueira, F. P., and Reed, B. (2010). ZooKeeper: Wait-free Coordination for Internet-scale Systems. In USENIX Annual Technical Conference (Vol. 8, p. 9).
- He, B., Fang, W., Luo, Q., Govindaraju, N. K., & Wang, T. (2008, October). Mars: a MapReduce framework on graphics processors. In Proceedings of the 17th international conference on Parallel architectures and compilation techniques (pp. 260-269). ACM.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 5 | September-October - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Prof. Vivek Badhe, Shweta Verma, "Improvement in Performance of Hadoop using Hace Process and Word Count Result with Bigdata", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 5, pp.36-40, September-October-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET16258.php