Today's advanced railroads find themselves forcing to consider a CBTC upgrade because of its promises of increased security, dependability, availability and associated reduction of maintenance costs; increased system capability using the same civil infrastructure and its capacity to diminish downtime during an upgrade. The urban rail transit system has quickly developed around the world, and due to increasing traffic pressure, there is a high demand to increase the effectiveness of rail transit system. Communication based train control (CBTC) network is an automated control network for railways that assures the safe and efficient operation of rail vehicles by data communications.
Shriansh Mangesh Rasekar, Dinesh Vitthalrao Rojatkar
CBTC, Minimum Turn-Back Interval Time, ATO, Turn-Back Capacity.
- IEEE 1474.1, " IEEE Std 1474.1™: IEEE Standard for CBTC Performance and Functional Requirements, " 2004.
- IEEE 1474.3, "I EEE Std 1474.3™: Recommended Practice for CBTC System Design and Functional Allocations," 2008.
- Alan F. Rumsey, P.Eng., "Paper: So who really needs a "Fall- Back" Signaling System with Communications Based Train Control? , " APTA, 2012.
- IEC 62267, "IEC 62267: Railway applications - Automated Urban Guided Transport (AUGT) - Safety requirements," 2009.
- Jonathan Hulse, P.Eng., "Paper: Intrusion Detection and Prevention Technologies available to Rail Transit," APTA, 2013.
- Yang, L. Lu, C. Di, and X. Fang, “ An on-vehicle dual-antenna Handover scheme for high-speed railway distributed antenna system,” inProc. IWCMC, Sep. 2010, pp. 1–5.
- Rahn, C. Bode, and T. Albrecht, “Energy-efficient driving in the context of a Communications-Based Train Control System(CBTC),” in Proc. IEEE ICIRT, Aug. 2013, pp. 19–24.
- Tang and X. Zhang, “Cross-layer resource allocation over wireless relay networks for quality of service provisioning,” IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 645–657, May 2007.
- CBTC radios: What to do? Which way to go? Tom Sullivan, 2005. Www.tsd.org. Accessed May 2011.
- CBTC World Congress Presentations, Stockholm, November 2011 Global Transport Forum. Accessed December 2011
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Shriansh Mangesh Rasekar, Dinesh Vitthalrao Rojatkar, "Inter Train Communication Based System : Indian Perspective", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 6, pp.604-606, November-December-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1626127.php