Web mining is the application field of data mining which is useful to extract the knowledge from huge amount of data. So we can use web mining algorithm in understanding users’ navigation behavior. In the proposed model first step is the preprocessing of web log data. In a pre-processing step, proposed algorithm will remove nearly all irrelevant entries from web log file. After the data cleaning process, user identification step will be applied and followed by the sessionization with different time limits. After pre-processing, web mining algorithm will be applied to study the user navigation behavior.
Sana M. Deshmukh, Krishnakant P. Adhiya
Web Usage Mining, Pre-Processing, Web Log File.
- R. Suneetha, Dr. R. Krishnamoorthi, "Identifying User Behavior by Analysing Web Server Access Log File", IJCSNS International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, VOL.9 No.4, page 327-332 April 2009.
- R. Suneetha, R. Krishnamoorthi,"CLASSIFICATION OF WEB LOG DATA TO IDENTIFY INTERESTED USERS USING DECISION TREES", researchgate 2010.
- Naga Lakshmi, Raja Sekhara Rao, Sai Satyanarayana Reddy, "An Overview of Pre-processing on Web Log Data for Web Usage Analysis", International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-2, Issue-4, page 274-279, March 2013.
- Xiaojing Li and Yanzhen Cheng, "The Improved Clustering Algorithm for Mining Users Preferred Browsing Paths", D.S. Huang et al. (Eds.): ICIC 2016, Part III, LNAI 9773, pp.329337, 2016.
- Sujathaa, punithavalli, "IMPROVED USER NAVIGATION PATTERN PREDICTION TECHNIQUE FROM WEB LOG DATA", International Conference on Communication Technology and System Design 2011, page 92-99, 2011.
- Olatz Arbelaitz, Ibai Gurrutxaga, Aizea Lojo, Javier Muguerza, Jesus M. Perez and Inigo Perona,"Adaptation of the User Navigation Scheme using Clustering and Frequent Pattern Mining Techiques for Profiling", International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Information Retrieval, KDIR-2012, page187-192, 2012.
- Gopal Pandey, Swati Patel, Vidhu Singhal, Akshay Kansara,"A Process Oriented Perception of Personalization Techniques in Web Mining", International Journal of Science and Modern Engineering (IJISME), ISSN: 2319-6386, Volume-1, Issue-2, January 2013, page 26-30, 2013.
- Thiyagarajan, K. Thangavel, R. Rathipriya," Recommendation of Web Pages using Weighted K-Means Clustering", International Journal of Computer Applications (09758887), Volume 86 No 14, January 2014, page 44-48, 2014.
- Ahmad Hawalah, Maria Fasli, "Dynamic user profiles for web personalisation", Expert Systems with Applications 42 (2015) 25472569.
- Meera Narvekar, Shaikh Sakina Banu," Predicting Users Web Navigation Behavior Using Hybrid Approach", International Conference on Advanced Computing Technologies and Applications (ICACTA-2015), pages 3-12, 2015.
- Ravi Khatri, Daya Gupta," An Efficient Periodic Web Content Recommendation Based on Web Usage Mining", 2015 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems (ReTIS), page 132-137, 2015.
- Prajyoti Lopez, Bidisha Roy," Dyanamic Recomendation System Using Web Usage Mining For E-Commerce Users"Procedia Computer Science 45-2015, page 60 69, 2015.
- Xiaojing Li, Yanzhen Cheng," The Improved Clustering Algorithm for Mining Users Preferred Browsing Paths", Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Sana M. Deshmukh, Krishnakant P. Adhiya, "A Review on Finding Users Navigation Behavior Using Web Mining Algorithm ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 6, pp.708-712, November-December-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1626166.php