In the current world, recommendation system plays a major role in helping consumer find for relevant product information with summarized reviews. The recommendation system contains collection of opinions, reviews, recommendation, ratings, comment and personal experience shared by different user review on a product through social networks, e-commerce websites, blogs and forums. These reviews become an opinion for consumers to learn different aspects of products like limitations, advantages, features, services and suppliers. Various methods of evaluating products/services to consumer are provided from different review sites. The proposed method extracts reviews and summarises to provide enhanced product recommendation to the consumer.
Vikas B O, Dr. Jitendranath Mungara
Product recommendation, Opinion mining, Sentiment analysis, Natural Language Processing, POS tagging
- Venkata Rajeev P, Smrithi Rekha,V "Recommending Products to Customers using Opinion Mining of Online Product Reviews and Features" in International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies ICCPCT],2015.
- Goyal, Ms Jayanti, and Ms Anjali Dadhich,"Procedure of Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis Techniques: A Survey." in machine learning, pp - 4-9, 2015.
- Vinodhini, G., and R. M. Chandrasekaran."Sentiment analysis and opinion mining: a survey." in International Journal 2.6 ,2012.
- Liu, Bing, Minqing Hu, and Junsheng Cheng. "Opinion observer: analyzing and comparing opinions on the web." in Proceedings of the 14th international conference on World Wide Web, pp - 342-351, 2012.
- Pak, Alexander, and Patrick Paroubek. "Twitter as a Corpus for Sentiment Analysis and Opinion Mining." In LREC, vol. 10, pp - 1320-1326, 2010.
- Pang, B., Lee, L., & Vaithyanathan, S. "Thumbs up?:Sentiment classification using machine learning techniques." in Proceedings of the ACL-02 conference on Empirical methods in natural language processing - Volume 10, pp- 79-86, 2010.
- Pang, B., & Lee, L."Opinion mining and sentiment analysis. Foundations and Trends" in Information Retrieval, 2(1-2), pp- 1-135, 2012.
- Bakliwal, Akshat, Piyush Arora, Ankit Patil, and V. Verma. "Towards enhanced opinion classification using NLP techniques." In Proceedings of the 5th international joint conference on natural language processing (IJCNLP). Chiang Mai, Thailand, pp. 101-107. 2011
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Vikas B O, Dr. Jitendranath Mungara, "An Enhanced Extraction and Summarization Technique with User Review Data for Product Recommendation to Customers", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 6, pp.25-30, November-December-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET16262.php