The Life of people is becoming complicated every day due to explosion of population leading to crises of land, employment, agricultural proceeds, price hikes etc. This is followed by crunch of resources on the one hand and drastic fall in per capita income of country man also educational improvement is followed by its fruitlessness except intellectual development, under this situation countryman is facing stress on mind. Also the insecurity of careers and mental tensions are growing exponentially in the life of people. This may take the youth either to the direction of becoming criminal or to direction of surrendering before the uncontrollable pressure of helplessness. Both the paths give rise to further insecurity and mental tensions. The ultimate part which is attacked is mental health of person due to overstressed conditions. It is therefore recovery of mental health has become an important challenging concern of the doctors. The human brain produces electrical signals which prove vital in understanding the degree of abnormality that may, in many cases, result in a person behaving unusually. The information contained in these signals is recorded via an EEG machine, which is able to extract even the most subtle details from the electrical waves that the brain signals generate usually, the signals from the aforementioned device are interpreted by the specialists who specialize in this very thing but heir defection is susceptible to errors which prove fatal in some cases. This research presents an autonomous system, capable of detecting the occurrence of an brain disorder, without the help of an expert.
Prof. (Dr.) M.K. Bhaskar, Prof. Surendra. Bohra
EEG, ANN, EMG, BP, Electroencephalogram(EEG), SVM, Electroencephalogram Classification, Discrete Wavelet Transform (DWT)
- Kalaivani, V. Kalaivani and V. Anusuya Devi "Analysis of EEG Signal for the Detection of Brain Abnormalities" International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) ISSN: (0975–8887) International Conference on Simulations in Computing Nexus, ICSCN-2014, PP-1 to 6.
- Sasikumar Gurumurthy, Vudi Sai Mahit and Rittwika Ghosh "Analysis and simulation of brain signal data by EEG signal processing technique using MATLAB" International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET) ISSN : 0975-4024, Vol 5, No 3, Jun-Jul 2013, PP- 2771 to 2776.
- Krishnaveni Yendrapalli, S. S. Naga Pavan Kumar Tammana "The Brain Signal Detection for Controlling the Robot" International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology (IJSET) ISSN : 2277-1581, Volume No.3, Issue No.10, Oct-2014, pp : 1280-1283.
- Abdul Kadar Muhammad Masum, Md. Faisal Faruque, Mohammad Shahjalal and Md. Iqbal Hasan Sarker "Solving the Vehicle Routing Problem using Genetic Algorithm" International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications(IJACSA), Vol. 2, No. 7, 2011, PP 126 to 131.
- Om Prakash Verma and Himanshu Gupta "Fuzzy Logic Based Water Bath Temperature Control System" International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE), ISSN: 2277 128X, Volume 2, Issue 4, April 2012, PP 333 to 336.
- D. Khandait, Dr. N.G. Bawane, Dr. S.S. Limaye and S.P. Khandait "Efficient ECG Abnormalities Recognition Using Neuro-Fuzzy Approach" International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE), ISSN: 2277 128X, Volume 2, Issue 4, April 2012, PP 402 to 407.
- Richa Garg and Saurabh Mittal "Optimization by Genetic Algorithm" International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE) ISSN: 2277 128X, Volume 4, Issue 4, April 2014 PP 587 to 589.
- Behrouz Minaei-Bidgoli and William F. Punch "Using Genetic Algorithms for Data Mining Optimization in an Educational Web-based System" Genetic Algorithms Research and Applications Group (GARAGe).
- Deepa. T. P., Prof. Vandana Reddy "EEG Based Drowsiness Detection Using Mobile Device for Intelligent Vehicular System" International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), ISSN: 2231-5381 Volume 6 Number 1- Dec 2013 PP- 21 to 24.
- Mahalingam D, Rajkumar P, Banu Priya R and Sudha P "Real Time Monitoring For Drowsiness Detection Using EEG System" SSRG International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (SSRG-IJECE), ISSN: 2348 – 8549, Volume 2 Issue 5 – May 2015, PP- 78 to 80.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Prof. (Dr.) M.K. Bhaskar, Prof. Surendra. Bohra, "Intelligent System for Neurological Disorder by EEG Signal Analysis Using Artificial Neural Network", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 6, pp.122-127, November-December-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162644.php