In recent years, Online Social Networks (OSNs) have become an important part of daily life. Users build explicit networks to represent their social relationships. Users can upload and share information related to their personal lives. The potential privacy risks of such behavior are often ignored. And the fundamental issue in today On-line Social Networks is to give users the ability to control the messages posted on their own private space to avoid that unwanted content is displayed. Today OSNs provide very little support to prevent unwanted messages on user walls. For that purpose, we proposed a new system allowing OSN users to have a direct control on the messages posted on their walls. We design the system where message are filter on the basses of its contents by using contents base filtering and blacklist technique. So that unwanted messages will not be post on user wall, also that unwanted message will be block.
Minal S. Mahure, Prof. P. L. Ramteke
Filter Wall, Safe mode ,Content base filtering, Filtering of Images.
- Marco Vanetti, Elisabetta Binaghi, Elena Ferrari, Barbara Carminati, and Moreno Carullo" A System to Filter Unwanted Messages from OSN User Walls" IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING, VOL. 25, FEBRUARY 2013
- Adomavicius and G. Tuzhilin, "Toward the Next Generation of Recommender Systems: A Survey of the State-of-the-Art and Possible Extensions," IEEE Trans. Knowledge and Data Eng., vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 734-749, June 2005.
- Chau and H. Chen, "A Machine Learning Approach to Web Page Filtering Using Content and Structure Analysis," Decision Support Systems, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 482-494, 2008.
- J. Mooney and L. Roy, "Content-Based Book Recommending Using Learning for Text Categorization," Proc. Fifth ACM Conf. Digital Libraries, pp. 195-204, 2000
- Sebastiani, "Machine Learning in Automated Text Categorization," ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 1-47, 2002
- Vanetti, E. Binaghi, B. Carminati, M. Carullo, and E. Ferrari, "Content-Based Filtering in On-Line Social Networks," Proc.ECML/PKDD Workshop Privacy and Security Issues in Data Mining and Machine Learning (PSDML ’10), 2010.
- Sriram, D. Fuhry, E. Demir, H. Ferhatosmanoglu, and M. Demirbas, "Short Text Classification in Twitter to Improve Information Filtering," Proc. 33rd Int’l ACM SIGIR Conf. Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR ’10), pp. 841-842,2010.
- Strater and H. Richter, "Examining Privacy and Disclosure in a Social Networking Community," Proc. Third Symp. Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS ’07), pp. 157-158, 2007.
- Babu , P.Charles Department of Computer Science, MRK Institute of Technology Kattumannarkoil "A System to Filter Unwanted Words Using Blacklists In Social Networks" International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies,1748-1753,2014.
- Thilagavathi, R. Taarika "Content Based Filtering in Online Social Network using Inference Algorithm", 2014 International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies ICCPCT].
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Minal S. Mahure, Prof. P. L. Ramteke, "An Approach for Filtering of Unwanted Messages from Social Networks wall using Blacklist Technique", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 6, pp.157-160, November-December-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162649.php