The increasing popularity of the internet means that digital multimedia is transmitted more rapidly and easily. And people are very aware for media ownership. However, digital watermarking is an efficient and promising means to protect intellectual properties. Based on the intellectual property attention in the information era, how to protect the personal ownership is extremely important and a necessary scheme. In this paper, we are going to propose an effective video watermarking method based on identical frame extraction in 3-level Discrete Wavelet Transform (DWT) & effective video watermarking method based on DCT & embedding binary watermark into specially prepared plane in temporal dimensions in method suggests an algorithm for copyright protection of videos. The algorithm presented embeds a watermark into temporal dimension of cover content which is not perceivable to eyes but covers necessary information regarding copyright claim of the video. The main technique used for protection of hypothetical rights and copyright safekeeping is digital watermarking. Digital watermarking can be applied to media like text, audio, image, video etc. There is a growing importance in authentication and for protected copyright for Digital video streams. Nowadays, digital multimedia content (audio or video) can be copied and stored easily and without loss in fidelity.
Manjushree A. Shete
Digital watermarking, DCT, 3 Level DWT, PSNR, Entropy, MSE.
- TamannaTabassum, S.M. Mohidul Islam,"A Digital VideoWatermarking Technique Based on Identical Frame Extraction in 3-Level DWT", IEEE 2012
- AKVerma , NishantGoyal and C. Patvardhan," Wavelet based Robust Video Watermarking using Spread Spectrum Technique",2012 Fourth International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks.
- ErsinEsen and A. AydinAlatan,"Robust Video Data Hiding Using Forbidden Zone Data Hiding and Selective Embedding",IEEE Transactions On Circuits And Systems For Video Technology, Vol. 21, No. 8, August 2011.
- Hui-Yu Huang, Cheng-Han Yang, and Wen-Hsing Hsu,"A Video Watermarking Technique Based on Pseudo-3-D DCT and Quantization Index Modulation", IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, Vol. 5, No. 4, December 2010
- PikWah Chan, Michael R. Lyu, and Roland T. Chin, "A NovelScheme for Hybrid Digital Video Watermarking: Approach, Evaluation and Experimentation", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, Vol. 15, No. 12, December 2005.
- Ming-Shing Hsieh, Din-Chang Tsengand Yong-Huai Huang,"Hiding Digital Watermarks Using Multiresolution Wavelet Transform",IEEE Transactions On Industrial Electronics, Vol. 48, No. 5, October 2001.
- Kundur and D. Hatzinakos, "Digital watermarking using Multiresolution wavelet decomposition," in IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, vol. 5. IEEE, 1998, pp. 2969–2972.
- Seung-Jin Kim1, Suk-Hwan Lee1, Kwang-Seok Moon2, Woo-Hyun Cho2, In-Taek Lim3, Ki-Ryong Kwon3," A New Digital Video Watermarking Using the Dual Watermark Images and 3D DWT ", IEEE 2004
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Manjushree A. Shete, "Categorical study of DWT and DCT techniques for efficient Digital Video Watermarking.", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 6, pp.449-452 , November-December-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162675.php