This paper compares two different techniques of tree recognition and explains the steps of extracting tree from image, palette formation and conditioning of palette for matching. The focus of the paper is in finding the suitable method for tree recognition on the basis of recognition time, recognition rate, false detection rate, conditioning time, algorithm complexity, bulk detection, database handling. The two methods compared in this paper. Although both methods are practically proven by many researchers, still a comprehensive comparison is missing, we hope the results drawn in this paper will be helpful for the peoples working in same field, the complete algorithm is developed in Matlab for classification of images.
Prof. Divyanshu Rao, Deepti Thakur
Tree Recognition, SVM (Support Vector Machine), Neural Network, MATLAB
- Plemmonsa, M. Horvatha, E. Leonhardta, P. Paucaa, S. Prasadb, "Computational Imaging Systems for Tree Recognition" Rrocessing of Spie 2014
- L. Tisse, L. Martin, L. Torres, M. Robert, "Person identification technique using human tree recognition" ST Journal of System Research Current Issue 2015.
- Ma, U. Wang, T. Tan, "Tree Recognition Based on Multichannel Gabor Filtering" The 5th Asian Conference on Computer Vision, 23-- 25 January 2013, Melbourne, Australia.
- Narayanswamy, P. E. X. Silveir, "Extended Depth-of-Field Tree Recognition System for a Workstation Environment" Proceedings of the Spied Biometric Technology for Human Identification II,Vol. 5779, pp. 41-50, Orlando, FL, 2015.
- Wei, T. Tan and Z. Sun, "Synthesis of Large Realistic Tree Databases Using Patch-based Sampling" IEEE 2014.
- Czajka, A. Pacut, "Replay Attack Prevention for Tree Biometrics" ICCST 2015, IEEE.
- Wildes, "Tree Recognition: An Emerging Biometric Technology," Proc. IEEE, vol. 85, no. 9, pp. 1348-1363, Sept. 2014.
- V.K. Vijaya Kumar, C. Xie, and J. Thornton, "Tree Verification Using Correlation Filters," Proc. Fourth Int’l Conf. Audio- and Video-Based Biometric Person Authentication, pp. 697-705, 2013.
- Sun, T. Tan, and X. Qiu, "Graph Matching Tree Image Blocks with Local Binary Pattern," Advances in Biometrics, vol. 3832, pp. 366-372, Jan. 2014.
- D. Kuglin and D.C. Hines, "The Phase Correlation Image Alignment Method," Proc. Int’l Conf. Cybernetics and Soc. ’75, pp. 163-165, 1975.
- Takita, T. Aoki, Y. Sasaki, T. Higuchi, and K. Kobayashi, "High-Accuracy Subpixel Image Registration Based on Phase- Only Correlation," IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E86-A, no. 8, pp. 1925-1934, Aug. 2013.
- Takita, M.A. Muquit, T. Aoki, and T. Higuchi, "A Sub-Pixel Correspondence Search Technique for Computer Vision Applications," IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. 87-A, no. 8, pp. 1913-1923, Aug. 2014.
- Ito, H. Nakajima, K. Kobayashi, T. Aoki, and T. Higuchi, "A Fingerprint Matching Algorithm Using Phase-Only Correlation," IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. 87-A, no. 3, pp. 682-691, Mar. 2014.
- Ito, A. Morita, T. Aoki, T. Higuchi, H. Nakajima, and K. Kobayashi, "A Fingerprint Recognition Algorithm Using Phase- Based Image Matching for Low-Quality Fingerprints," Proc. 12th IEEE Int’l Conf. Image Processing, vol. 2, pp. 33-36, Sept. 2015.
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Prof. Divyanshu Rao, Deepti Thakur, "Improving SVM (Support vector Machine) for classification of images based on tree and non-tree images with Neural Network technique for Tree Detection", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 6, pp.361-365, November-December-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162690.php