Humans are recognized to each other by their physical characteristics since thousands of year, those are voice, face, body, retina, body shape etc. this are all characteristics re include under image processing . by using advanced technology like biometric humans can easily recognized to each other. Biometric is an concept in which humans physical characteristics are detect and recognized. Our goal is developing system , which will ableto detect an that characteristics within such a small time limit with additionally feature i.e. accuracy .there are many fields in which fast face recognition is done. But our system is focused on fast face recognition. Many techniques are available for face recognition from large amount of database, but PCA using DWT as mediator is used for matching and fast face recognition. PCA is a way of identifying patterns in data and expressing the data in such a way to highlight their similarities and differences. Our system is proposed for optimization of PCA algorithm. Our system try to optimize or reduce an pseudo code of PCA. after applying algorithm try to compute original image as it is using PCA, DWT. Our system try to recognize face using optimization technique.
Samarjeet Powalkar, Ajit Ainapure, Sagar Birajdar, Shekhar More, Bhishmacharya Jadhav
Face Recognition, Fourier Transform, Fast Fourier Transform, Discrete Wavelet Transform
- Fast Face Recognition Based on Wavelet Transform on PCA. Samarjeet Powalkar, Prof. Moresh M.Mukhedkar VLSI & Embedded System, Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune, India.
- Face Recognition System Using PCA M.V.N.R. Pavan Kumar1, Shaikh Arshad A.2, Katwate Dhananjay P.3,Jamdar Rohit N.4 Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering 1,2,3,4, LNBCIET, Satara-415020 1,2,3,4
- review on optimization techniques.Shet Reshma Prakash1, Vrinda Shetty2 1Student, Computer Science & Engineering, SVIT, Karnataka, India Professor & HOD, Information Science & Engineering, SVIT, Karnataka, India
- DWT for image processing. International JOurnal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Website: www.ijetae.com (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified JOurnal, Volume 4, Issue 3, March 201.5
- Eigenfaces for Face Detection/Recognition (M. Turk and A. Pentland, "Eigenfaces for Recognition", Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, vol.3, no. 1, pp. 71-86, 1991
- PRINCIPAL COMPONENT ANALYSIS IN IMAGE PROCESSINGM. Mudrov´a, A. Proch´azka Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague Department of Computing and Control Engineering
|Published in :
||Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December - 2016
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Samarjeet Powalkar, Ajit Ainapure, Sagar Birajdar, Shekhar More, Bhishmacharya Jadhav, "Fast Face Recolonization Using PCA,based on DWT As a Mediator", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 2, Issue 6, pp.391-393, November-December-2016.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET162692.php