Composite materials have come to the fore a few decades ago because of their superior specific mechanical properties, as a result of the increasing demand of both consumers and industries for highly performing materials and structures. However, the combination of the fibers with the aggregating material or matrix highly increases the complexity of the design process and usually leads to challenges in the composite engineering and, correspondingly, to more conservative solutions for a given application. Although the success of these materials is obvious, recently, a general consensus all around the world was reached regarding the negative influence of the human being on global warming and the environment. The best way in which the environment could be conserved is by using renewable and nontoxic natural materials, and all efforts should be undertaken to make them competitive. Actually, the environmental consciousness all around the world has led to the research and development of the next generation of materials, products, and processes. Now basically in this report the hybridisation of rice Husk and pp based composite material making process represent, in this review paper we are trying to explain the what is composite material and the fabrication process of natural fiber composite with testing .we are took result from many type references which is given in references point and we attempting to find the optimum mechanical properties of natural fiber .
Syed Shane Raza, S. Mazhar Abbas Rizvi, Abhishek Dwivedi
Composites, Polymers, Natural Fibres Rice, Fabrication Methods, Mechanical Testing, Chemical Testing
- Mohanty, A.K., Misra, M., Drzal, L.T., Selke, S.E., Harte, B.R., and Hinrichsen, G. 2005. Natural Fibers, Biopolymers, and Biocomposites: An Introduction. In Natural Fibers, Biopolymers, and Biocomposites, ed. Mohanty, A.K., Misra, M., and Drzal, L.T., 1–38. Boca Raton: CRC Press
- COMPOSITE MATERIAL Instructor: Ramesh Singh; Notes: Prof. Singh/ Ganesh Soni ME 338: Manufacturing Processes II
- Grozdanov, A. Buzarovska, G. Bogoeva-Gaceva, M. Avella, M.E. Errico, et al.. Rice straw as an alternative reinforcement in polypropylene composites. Agronomy for Sustainable Development, Springer Verlag/EDP Sciences/INRA, 2006, 26 (4), pp.251-255. <hal-00886354>
- Studies on Material and Mechanical Properties of Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites. Dr P V Senthiil, Aakash Sirsshti The International Journal Of Engineering And Science (IJES) || Volume || 3 || Issue || 11 || Pages || 18-27 || 2014 ||ISSN (e): 2319 – 1813 ISSN (p): 2319 – 1805
- Studies on the Properties of Rice-Husk-Filled-PP Composites – Effect of Maleated PP Simone Maria Leal Rosaa, Evelise Fonseca Santosb, Carlos Arthur Ferreiraa, Sônia Marlí Bohrz NachtigaL Materials Research, Vol. 12, No. 3, 333-338, 2009
- Mechanical and Spectroscopic Properties of Rice Husk Reinforced Polypropylene Composites: Effect of Sodium Hydroxide Ismat Z. Luna1,*, Krishna C. Dam1, A. M. Sarwaruddin Chowdhury1, M. A. Gafur2, Ruhul A. Khan3 International Journal of Composite Materials 2015, 5(6): 162-166 DOI: 10.5923/j.cmaterials.20150506.04
- Abhishek Dwivedi, Prem Kumar Bharti, Published Date: july-2015, “Study of Characteristic of Natural Fiber Reinforced Polymer (NFRP) Composites: A Review”, Researchgate, https://www.researchgate.net /publication/280304889
- Abhishek Dwivedi, Prem Kumar Bharti, Published Date: 10 Mar 2016, “A Review on Natural Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Composites: Application and Characteristics”, International Journal for Science and Advance Research in Technology (iJSART), ISSN: 2395-1052 , Vol. 2, Issue- 3, PP: 30-36,
- Balter M. (2009). Clothes Make the (Hu) Man. Science,325(5946):1329.doi:10.1126/science.325_1329a PMID 19745126
- Chandramohan & K. Marimuthu, A REVIEW ON NATURAL FIBERS, IJRRAS 8 (2) August 2011, www.arpapress.com/Volumes/Vol8Issue2/IJRRAS_8_2_09.pdf
- Abdullah-Al-Kafi, Abedin MZ, Beg MDH, et al. Study on the mechanical properties of jute/glass fiber-reinforced unsaturated polyester hybrid composites: effect of surface modification by ultraviolet radiation. J Reinf Plast Compos 2006; 25(6): 575–588
- Gupta KM. Experimental investigation of the behavior of dual fiber hybrid composite under different stacking sequence. In: 17th International Conference on Composite Materials (ICCM-17), Edinburg, UK, 2009.
- Gururaja MN and Hari Rao AN. A review on recent applications and future prospectus of hybrid composites. Int J Soft Comput Eng 2012; 1(6): 2231–2307. http://cuiet.info/download /chemistry/Classification on Polymer. pdfInternational Journal of Polymer ScienceVolume 2015, Article ID 243947, 15 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/243947
- Grozdanov, A. Buzarovska, G. Bogoeva-Gaceva, M. Avella, M.E. Errico, et al.. Rice straw as an alternative reinforcement in polypropylene composites. Agronomy for Sustainable Development,Springer Verlag/EDP Sciences / INRA, 2006, 26 (4), pp.251-255. <hal-00886354>
- S.M.K. Hosseini BY COMPOSITE MATERIALS, Imam Khomeini International. of Materials EnginUniversity Faculty of Eng.- Depteering (ppt)
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Syed Shane Raza, S. Mazhar Abbas Rizvi, Abhishek Dwivedi, "Study of Mechanical Properties of Composite Material Based on Polypropylene and Rice Husk Filler : A Review", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.453-457, January-February-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1731117.php