The every industry has main motive to improve their productivity. The Maynard operation sequence technique is a time study technique, which improves productivity through effective use of available time, proper sequencing of operation, line balancing, automation etc. Our project is carried out at Mahindra CIE Automotive Nashik. In our industry, we had developed a welding fixture from manual to automatic clamping through the study of managed operation sequence technique(MOST). Due to this productivity get increase and also the reduction in product cost by saving in labour cost. In this paper, we did data analysis (MOST Worksheet) for actual set up and also for developed set up which gives clear information about productivity improvement and cycle time of the process.
Samadhan Mungase, Mangesh Jadhav, A.A.Karad
Maynaed Operation Sequence Technique (MOST), Takt Time, Existing Time, Proposed Time, Productivity Increament.
- Ingle Mahesh Vishwanath, ‘Improvement of Productivity By New Approach – Lean Enterprise By MOST Way’, IJIRSET,Volume 3,Issue 6, June 2014, PP.14135-14145.
- ZandinKjell.B., ‘MOST Work Measurement Systems’, H.B Maynard andCompany Inc., New York, 1980, PP.1-386.
- Sunil Londhe, ‘Review of Work Measurement By MOST’, IJATES, Volume 4, Issue 3, March 2016,PP. 563-569.
- Kothari Prasad P., ‘Implementation of MOST on 8BK80-800 StructureAssembly’, a project carried out at Siemens India Limited., Mumbai, 2005, PP.50-70.
- AniketP. Vekariya, ‘Productivity Improvement Of Manufacturing Process Of Diesel Engine By Time And Motion Study Method (MOST Technique)’, IJAERD, Volume 2, Issue 6, June 2015, PP.577-584.
- Sirdeshmukh Neelesh P.C, Puri Y.M, Chopde I.K and Pundlik A.D (2009), ‘Productivity Improvement through Application of MOST in Switchgear Company’, Productivity. Vol.50, No.2, July -September, PP.146-151.
- Mr.Pramandra Kumar Gupta, ‘To Improve Work Force productivity in a medium size manufacturing enterprise by MOST Technique’, IOSRJEN, Volume 2, Issue 10 (oct. 2012), PP. 8-15.
- Gothey Kaustubh S., ‘The Study of MOST D.P Contactors for Standardisation’, a project carried out at Siemens India Limited., Mumbai, 2005, PP.67-70.
- H.B.Maynard Inc., www.hbmaynard.com.
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Samadhan Mungase, Mangesh Jadhav, A.A.Karad, "Productivity Improvement through Maynard Operation Sequence Technique ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.565-568, January-February-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1731128.php