The CBIR tends to index and retrieve images based on their visual content. CBIR avoids many problems associated with traditional ways of retrieving images by keywords. Thus, a growing interest in the area of CBIR has been established in recent years. The performance of a CBIR system mainly depends on the particular image representation and similarity matching function employed. The CBIR tends to index and retrieve images based on their visual content. CBIR avoids many problems associated with traditional ways of retrieving images by keywords. Thus, a growing interest in the area of CBIR has been established in recent years. The performance of a CBIR system mainly depends on the particular image representation and similarity matching function employed. So a new CBIR system is proposed which will provide accurate results as compared to previous developed systems. Soft technique will be used in this system. Based Image Retrieval system which evaluates the similarity of each image in its data store to a query image in terms of various visual features and return the image with desired range of similarity. To develop and implement an efficient feature extraction NN to extract features according to data set using Auto calculate the feature weight by neural network. The precision and recall graph in gui according to the retrieved contents of the images from the datasets. To Apply back propagation or feed forward algorithm for neural network classification. To calculate cross correlation and apply regression model for feature matching.
Vikram Verma, Rachna Rajput
CBIR, NN, ABIR, precision , Recall
- E. ElAlami, "A new matching strategy for content based image retrieval system" Elsevier, Applied soft computing 14(2014).
- Guang-Hai Liu, Jing-YuYang, "Content-based image retrieval using color difference histogram" Elsevier Pattern Recognition 46(2013).
- Ahmed Talib, Massudi Mahmuddin, Husniza Husni, Loay E. George, "A weighted dominant color descriptor for content-based image retrieval" Elsevier J.Vis.Commun.Image R (2013).
- Manoharan, S. Sathappan ,"A comparison and analysis of soft computing techniques for content based image retrieval system" , International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 59– No.13, December 2012
- Ying Liu, Dengsheng Zhang, Guojun Lu,Wei-Ying Ma," A survey of content-based image retrieval with high-level semantics" Elsevier Pattern Recognition 40(2007).
- Jalaja, Chakravarthy Bhagvati, B. L. Deekshatulu, Arun K. Pujari, "Texture Element Feature Characterizations for CBIR" IEEE (2005).
- Arnold W.M. Smeulders, Amarnath Gupta "Content Based Image Retrieval at the End of Early years" IEEE transactions on Pattern Analysis and machine intelligence, Vol. 22, No. 12, Dec 2000.
- Anil K. Jain, Fellow, IEEE, Robert P.W. Duin, and Jianchang Mao, "Statistical Pattern Recognition: A Review" IEEE transactions on Pattern Analysis and machine intelligence, Vol. 22, No. 1, January 2000
- Zagoris, s. Chatzichristofis, and a. Arampatzis. “bag-of-visual-words vs. Global image descriptors on two-stage multimodal retrieval". 34th international acm sigir conference on research and development in information retrieval, pp. 1251-1252 2011
- Tamura, s. Mori, t. Yamawaki. “textural features corresponding to visual perception". Ieee transaction on systems, man, and cybernetcs, vol. Smc-8, no. 6, pp. 460–472, june 1978
- b. kekre, s. D. Thepade, t. K. Sarode and v. Suryawanshi. “image retrieval using texture features extracted from glcm, lbg and kpe". International journal of computer theory and engineering, vol. 2, no. 5, october, 2010
- Lin, c. Chiu, s. Yang. “finding textures by textual descriptions, visual examples, and relevance feedbacks". Pattern recognition letters, vol. 24, no. 14, pp. 2255–2267, january 2003
- G. Lowe. “distinctive image features from scale-invariant keypoints". International journal of computer vision, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 91–110, 2004
- M. Singha and k. Hemachandran. “content based image retrieval using color and texture". Signal & image
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Vikram Verma, Rachna Rajput, "A Content Based Image Retrieval Using Soft Computing Technique", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.125-129, January-February-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET173121.php