Currently, there has been an increasing trend in outsourcing data to remote cloud, where the people outsource their data at Cloud Service Provider(CSP) who offers huge storage space with low cost. Thus users can reduce the maintenance and burden of local data storage. Our design is based on Elliptic Curve Cryptography. Most importantly, our protocol is confidential: it never reveals the data contents to the malicious parties. The proposed scheme also considers the Dynamic data operations at block level while maintaining the same security assurance. Through security analysis, we prove that our method is secure and through performance and experimental results, we also prove that our method is efficient. To compare with existing schemes, our scheme is more secure and efficient.
Archana Chakor, Pooja Sangle, Trushali Tandel, Manish Gangavane
Cryptography, Stegnography, ECC, LSB, Encyption, Decryption
- Capacity of Ad Hoc Wireless Networks” Jinyang Li Charles Blake Douglas S. J. De Couto Hu Imm Lee M.I.T. Laboratory for Computer Science fjinyang, cblake, decouto, hilee, email@example.com
- A Configurable Library for Elliptic Curve Cryptography in Wireless Sensor Networks∗ An Liu Department of Computer Science NC State University, Raleigh, NC 27695 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Node Distribution of the Random Waypoint Mobility Model for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks Christian Bettstetter, Student Member, IEEE, Giovanni Resta, and Paolo Santi IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MOBILE COMPUTING, VOL. 2, NO. 3, JULY-SEPTEMBER 2003
- Imote2: High-performance wireless sensor network node. http://www.xbow.com/Products/Product_pdf_ files/Wireless_pdf/Imote2_Datasheet.pdf.
- MICAz: Wireless measurement system. http: //www.xbow.com/Products/Product_pdf_ files/Wireless_pdf/MICAz_Datasheet.pdf.
- The openssl project. http://www.openssl.org/.
- SSL 3.0 specification. http://wp.netscape.com/eng/ ssl3/. 15
- TelosB mote platform. http://www.xbow.com/ Products/Product_pdf_files/Wireless_pdf/ TelosB_Datasheet.pdf.
- TinyOS: An open-source OS for the networked sensor regime. http://www.tinyos.net/.
- Tmote sky: Reliable low-power wireless sensor networking eases development and deployment. http://www. moteiv.com/products-tmotesky.php.
- F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam, and E. Cayirci. Wireless sensor networks: A survey. Computer Networks, 38(4):393–422, 2002.
- American Bankers Association. ANSI X9.62-1998: Public Key Cryptography for the Financial Services Industry: the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA), 1999.
- Certicom Research. Standards for efficient cryptography – SEC 1: Elliptic curve cryptography. http://www.secg. org/download/aid-385/sec1_final.pdf, September 2000.
- Certicom Research. Standards for efficient cryptography – SEC 2: Recommended elliptic curve domain parameters. http://www.secg.org/collateral/sec2_ final.pdf, September 2000.
- Chan, A. Perrig, and D. Song. Random key predistribution schemes for sensor networks. In IEEE Symposium on Research in Security and Privacy, pages 197–213, 2003.
- Dai. Crypto++ library 5.5. http://www.cryptopp. com/, May 2007. [14J. Deng, R. Han, and S. Mishra. Secure code distribution in dynamically programmable wireless sensor networks. In Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN ’06), April 2006.
- Diffie and M.E. Hellman. New directions in cryptography. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, IT-22:644– 654, November 1976.
- Du, J. Deng, Y. S. Han, and P. Varshney. A pairwise key pre-distribution scheme for wireless sensor networks. In Proceedings of 10th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS’03), pages 42–51, October 2003.
- Eschenauer and V. D. Gligor. A key-management scheme for distributed sensor networks. In Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, pages 41–47, November 2002.
- D. Gay, P. Levis, R. von Behren, M. Welsh, E. Brewer, and D. Culler. The nesC language: A holistic approach to networked embedded systems. In Proceedings of Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI ’03), June 2003.
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Archana Chakor, Pooja Sangle, Trushali Tandel, Manish Gangavane, "Security in Wireless Ad-Hoc Network Using Encrypted Data Transmission", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.217-221, January-February-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET173139.php