Every year many students apply for various examinations which include competitive, institutional, non-institutional.
Competitive exams mostly have objective or multiple choice questions. As these exams are conducted on machines, their evaluation is easy and therefore is done on machines. However it has been observed that these examinations cater only objective or multiple choice questions and provision to subjective answer and its evaluation is still an open problem. Automation of descriptive answer evaluation process will be helpful for various universities and academic institutions to efficiently handle the assessment of exam answer sheets of students.
Lalit Agrawal, Vikas Mhalunge, Bhavesh Pitale, Kishor Bahir
Computer, Assessment, Descriptive, Processing, Evaluating, Grammar, Database, Extraction.
- "Ontology Based Algorithm And Life Cycle For Subjective Answer Assessment System" International Journal of Advance Research In Science And Engineering, IJARSE, Vol. No.4, Special Issue (01), March 2015
- Sheeba Praveen, "An Approach to Evaluate Subjective Questions for Online Examination System" published in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. Vol. 2, Issue 11, November 2014
- M. Syamala Devi and Himani, "Subjective Evaluation using LSA Technique" Published in International Journal of Computers and Distributed Systems, Issue 10, December2014
- Ani Thomas, M.K.Kowar& Sanjay Sharma, "Intelligent Fuzzy Decision Making for Subjective Answer Evaluation using Utility" published by Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, 2008. ICETET '08. First International Conference on Date 16-18 July 2008
- A. Guruji, Mrunal M. Pagnis , Sayali M. Pawar and Prakash J. Kulkarni, "Evaluation of subjective answers using GLSA enhanced with contextual synonymy "Published in International Journal on Natural Language Computing (IJNLC) Vol. 4, No.1, February 2015
- "Algorithm for Automatic Evaluation of Single Sentence Descriptive Answer" International Journal of Inventive Engineering and Sciences (IJIES) ISSN: 2319–9598, Volume-1, Issue-9, August 2013
- Ani Thomas, M.K.Kowar, Sanjay Sharma, "Intelligent Fuzzy Decision Making for Subjective Answer Evaluation using Utility", Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology, 2008.ICETET '08. First International Conference on Date 16-18 July 2008
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Lalit Agrawal, Vikas Mhalunge, Bhavesh Pitale, Kishor Bahir, "Subjective Answer Evaluation System", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.514-517, January-February-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET173185.php