In this paper survey is done corresponding to various algorithm present for converting normal text to encoded form for security reason. Therefore Probabilistic Encryption is selected within this paper to provide secure environment while transmission of talk from one person to another, So as to prevent from third party attacks. Encryption is the process of converting a plain text message in to cipher text which can be decoded back in to the original message. An encryption algorithm along with a key is used in the encryption and decryption of data. Encryption schemes are based on block or stream cipher. In Conventional symmetric encryption a single key is used. With this key the sender can encrypt a message and a recipient can decrypt the message but the security of the key becomes problematic. In asymmetric encryption, the encryption key and decryption key are different. There are several types of data encryption which form the basis of network security. ONE is a public key by which the sender can encrypt the message and the other is a private key by which the recipient can decrypt the message.
Masood Ahmad, Ravi Pratap Singh
Probabilistic Encryption, Private Key Vs Public Key, Probabilistic Public Key Encryption, Key Distribution Mechanism
- Diffie, M. Hellman, New Directions in Cryptography, IEEE Transactions on Informations Theory, IT-22(6), pp. 644–654, 1976
- Goldwasser, S. Micali, Probabilistic Encryption, Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 28, pp. 270–299, 1984
- J. Menezes, P. C. van Oorschot, S. A. Vanstone, Handbook of Applied Cryptography, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, 1996
- Rivest, A. Shamir, L. Adleman, A Method for Obtaining Digital Signature and Public Key Cryptosystems, Communications of the ACM, 21(2),pp. 120–126, 1978
- Guo D, Cheng L.M., Cheng L.L: A New Symmetric Probabilistic Encryption Scheme Based on Chaotic Attractors of Neural Networks, Applied Intelligence, Vol 10, No.1, Jan 99, pp 71-84.
- G ?otz, M., Kelber, K. & Schwarz, W. 1997“Discrete-time chaotic encryption systems–Part I: Statisti-cal design approach,”IEEE Trans. Circuits andSystems–I 44(10), 963–970.
- Carlone Fontaine & Fabien Galand: A Survey of Homomorphic Encryption for non Specialists, EURASIP Journal, Vol 07, Article 10.
- Donavan G.Govan, Nathen Lewis: Using Trust for Key Distribution & Route Selection in Wireless Sensor Networks, International Conference on Network Operations & Management, IEEE Symposium 2008, PP 787-790.
- Dorothy E. Denning et al.: Time Stamps in Key Distribution Protocol, Communication of ACM, Vol 24, Issue 8, Aug 1981, pp 533-536.
- C. Park, I.F.Blake: Reducing communication overhead of Key Distribution Schemes for Wireless SensorNetworks: Computer Communications & Networks, ICCCN 2007, pp 1345-1350.
- Georg J. Fuchsbauer: An Introduction to Probabilistic Encryption, "Osjecki Matematicki List 6(2006), pp37-44.
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Masood Ahmad, Ravi Pratap Singh, "Maximizing the Security Factor by using Probabilistic Encryption", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.347-350, January-February-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET173186.php