Resource Planner is an online tool to manage projects currently running with the company as well as future projects. This tool tracks the employees working for the existing projects and details of new projects like no. of employees required, location, etc. This tool is very useful in estimating revenue, etc. which helps higher management to know the status of the various projects and work force. With this tool HR can estimate the requirement of employees for the new projects and hence can recruit exact number of employees. This application maintains the centralized database so that any changes done at a location reflects immediately. This is an online tool so more than one user can login into system and use the tool simultaneously.
The administrator of this software will be able to create new users and remove any user. He allots passwords and changes them. He can view the details of all employees in the company. He can also view the management reports where the information is presented project wise and location wise.
Mohammed Fayaz, Mohammed Younus Mohiuddin, Wasim Chand, Aeraj Fatima
Planner, User, Employee, HR, Login, Project Manager
- PL/SQL Programming by Scott Urman
- SQL complete reference by Livion
- JAVA Technologies by by Ken Arnold, James Gosling, David Holmes
- JAVA Complete Reference
- Java Script Programming by Yehuda Shiran
- Mastering JAVA Security
- JAVA2 Networking by Pistoria
- JAVA Security by Scotl oaks
- Head First EJB Sierra Bates
- J2EE Professional by Shadab siddiqui
- JAVA server pages by Larne Pekowsley
- JAVA Server pages by Nick Todd
- HTML Black Book by Holzner
- Java Database Programming with JDBC by Patel moss.
- Software Engineering by Roger Pressman
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Mohammed Fayaz, Mohammed Younus Mohiuddin, Wasim Chand, Aeraj Fatima, "Resource Planner", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.485-487, January-February-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET173198.php