There has been rising demand for secure system that must be dependable and quick respond for the industries and company. RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) is one of the consistent and fast means of identify the material object. In the long-ago the barcode’s are more preferable as compared to RFID because of their cost but now a day’s RFID are easily available and are more convenient to use. Paper is based up on security access and control system using RFID and Microcontroller with GSM module. Security access system is very convenient to use at home, office and commercial buildings.
Durgesh Tate, Sujit Padwal, Abhishek Patka , Mohnish Chikhalkar
RFID, GSM, L293D, SMS, LCD
- Bruno Crispo, Melanie R.Rieback, Andrew S Tanenbaum a paper on "The Evolution of RFID security.
- A. Juels RFID security and privacy: A research survey IEEE Journal on chosen areas in Computing, 24(2):381–394, February 2006.
- V. Subramanian, P. C. Chang, D. Huang, J. B. Lee, S. E. Molesa, D. R. Redinger, and S. K.Volkman, "Printed organic transistors for ultra-lowcost RFID applications", IEEE Transactions on Components And Packaging Technologies, 2005.
- T. Phillips, T. Karygiannis, R. Kuhn, "Security Standards for the RFID Market
- V. Subramanian, P. C. Chang, D. Huang, J. B. Lee, S. E. Molesa, D. R. Redinger, and S. K.Volkman, "All-printed RFID Tags: Materials, Devices, and Circuit Implications", VLSI Design, 2006.
- Hardware description of GSM modem simcom300 reference manual
- Atmel AT 89S51 Datasheet
- Programming in C, Revised Edition
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Durgesh Tate, Sujit Padwal, Abhishek Patka , Mohnish Chikhalkar, "Multichannel Sequential Card Scanner", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.14-15, March-April-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET173210.php