This is model we have a fabricated easy to pedal drive and increased on efficiency, let we have introduced four bar drive bicycle, which is contain for four bar drive mechanism and chain drive also, we have to consider on new innovation thing and creativity model in cycle. Now daysí bicycle usage level totally going down in India, otherwise motor bike usage going too high whereas, fuel consumption is also going too high so, we have to consider reduction of fuel consumption only one-way bicycle using in our people. This model of bicycle anybody drive too easy and increased on efficiency level.
Sharvil Shah, Nayan Mistry, Iqbal Hussen Jujara
Solar Still; Water Distillation; Renewable Energy; Font; Purification Analysis.
- Hitesh N. Panchal et al, A comparative analysis of single slope solar still coupled with flat plate collector and passive solar still, IJRRAS 7 (2) May 2011.
- Khalifa, A.J.N., A.M. Hamood Performance Correlations for Basin-type Solar Stills. Desalination 249(2009) 24-28.
- Omar O. Badran, Mazen M. Abu-khader, Evaluating thermal performance of a single slope solar still , Heat And Mass Transfer, No.43, pp. 985-995, 2007.
- Al Hayek I and Bardan O O, The effect of using different designs of solar stills on water distillation , Desalination, No.150, pp.230-250, 2004.
- M. Koilraj Gnanadason et al, Comparison of Performance Analysis between Single Basin Solar Still made up of Copper and GI, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 2, Issue 7, July 2013.
- Al-Kharabsheh S.& Goswami D. Y. Theoretical Analysis of a Water Desalination System Using LowGrade Solar Heat. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering MAY, Vol. 126, 2004.
- Tiwari A.K. & Tiwari G.N. Thermal modeling based on solar fraction and experimental study of the annual and seasonal performance of a single slope passive solar still: The effect of water depths. Desalination 207,pp. 184–204, 2007.
- Kalogirou S. A. Seawater desalination using renewable energy sources. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science 31,pp. 242–281,2005.
- T. Rajaseenivasan, P. Nelson Raja, K. Srithar. An experimental investigation on a solar still with an integrated flat plate collector, Desalination 347 (2014) 131–137.
- Mohamed A. Eltawil , Z.M. Omara. Enhancing the solar still performance using solar photovoltaic, flat plate collector and hot air, Desalination 349 (2014) 1–9.
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Sharvil Shah, Nayan Mistry, Iqbal Hussen Jujara, "Design and Fabrication of Bicycle Using Four Bar Mechanism", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.606-610, March-April-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1732157.php