Now a days large Number of services are emerging on the Internet due to various social networking
sites, services, cloud computing. Result of this is, service-relevant data become too big to be
effectively processed by traditional approaches. Similarly growing technologies like Internet of
Things is also responsible for generation of massive raw data and this is reason complexity and
resource consumption increases. In this paper the system suggest the concept of pattern based filtering
in which it automatically discovers new, hidden or unsuspected data from the large text collection.
The propose model MPBTM consist of topic distribution describing topic preference of each
collection of document and Pattern-based topic representation.
Bhagyshri Adhau, Dr. V. T. Gaikwad
LDA, User interest model, Pattern mining, Relevance ranking
- F. Beil, M. Ester, and X. Xu, "Frequent termbased text clustering," inProc. 8th ACM SIGKDD Int. Conf. Knowl. Discov. Data Min., 2002, pp. 436–442.
- Rehman, M.H., Liew, C.S., and Wah, T.Y.: 'Frequent pattern mining in mobile devices: A feasibility study', in Editor (Ed.)^(Eds.): 'Book Frequent pattern mining in mobile devices: A feasibility study' (IEEE, 2014, edn.), pp. 351-356.
- Gani, A., Siddiqa, A., Shamshirband, S., and Hanum, F.: 'A survey on indexing techniques for big data: taxonomy and performance evaluation', Knowledge and Information Systems, 2015, pp. 1- 44.
- Y. Gao, Y. Xu, and Y. Li, "Pattern-based topic models for information filtering," in Proc. Int. Conf. Data Min. Workshop SENTIRE, 2013, pp. 921–928.
- X. Wei and W. B. Croft, "LDA-based document models for ad-hoc retrieval," in Proc. 29th Annu. Int. ACM SIGIR Conf. Res. Develop. Inform. Retrieval, 2006, pp. 178–185..
- H. M. Wallach, "Topic modeling: Beyond bag-of-words," in Proc. 23rd Int. Conf. Mach. Learn., 2006, pp. 977–984.
- Y. Bastide, R. Taouil, N. Pasquier, G. Stumme, and L. Lakhal, "Mining frequent patterns with counting inference," ACM SIGKDD Explorations Newslett., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 66–75, 2000.
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Bhagyshri Adhau, Dr. V. T. Gaikwad, "Pattern Based Filtering Approach for Big Data Application", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.572-577, March-April-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1732160.php