This is model we have a fabricated easy to pedal drive and increased on efficiency, let we have introduced four bar drive bicycle, which is contain for four bar drive mechanism and chain drive also, we have to consider on new innovation thing and creativity model in cycle. Now daysí bicycle usage level totally going down in India, otherwise motor bike usage going too high whereas, fuel consumption is also going too high so, we have to consider reduction of fuel consumption only one-way bicycle using in our people. This model of bicycle anybody drive too easy and increased on efficiency level.
S. Saravanan, R. Rathish, Dr. N. Balakrishnan, C. Venkatramanan, M. Vignesh, M. Vijay, R. Moses Samuel
Four Bar Link Pedaling System
- MullaAbdulkadar and BhagyeshDeshmukh,(2013), “Simulation of Four Bar Mechanism For Path Generation” in the International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 3,Issue 9, September, pp. 637-640.
- A.M. Vaidya, and P.M. Padole, “Error analysis of four bar planarmechanism considering clearance between crank & coupler,” In:13th National Conference on Mechanisms and Machines(NaCoMM07), IISc, Bangalore: India, December 2007, pp. 12-13.
- Z. Yang, and J.P. Sadler, “Large-displacement finite elementanalysis of flexible linkages,” Journal of Mechanical Design.
- Hamid Mehdigholi and SaeedAkbarnejad,(2008) “Optimization of Watt’s Six-bar Linkage to Generate Straight and Parallel Leg Motion” in the Journal of Humanoids, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 11-16.
- Needle, S. and Hull, M. L. (1997). "An Off-Road Bicycle With Adjustable Suspension Kinematics". ASME. J.Mech. Des., 119, pp. 370-375.
- Olsen, J. (1996). “Bicycle Suspension Systems”. High- TechCycling. pp. 45-64. Human Kinetics, Champaign,IL, USA.
- Stone, C. (1990). “Bicycle Interaction Loads during Seated And Standing Treadmill Cycling”. MSc Thesis.Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of California at Davis. CA, USA
- Stone, C. and Hull, M.L. (1995) The Effect of Rider Weight on Rider-Induced Loads During Common CyclingSituations”. Journal of Biomechanics, 28, 365-375.
- Rafael Morales, Antino Gonzalez-Rodriguez and Angel G Gonzalez-Rodriguez (2010), “Mechanical Synthesis for Easy and Fast Operation in Climbing and Walking Robot”.
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
S. Saravanan, R. Rathish, Dr. N. Balakrishnan, C. Venkatramanan, M. Vignesh, M. Vijay, R. Moses Samuel, "Design and Fabrication of Bicycle Using Four Bar Mechanism", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.611-618, March-April-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1732164.php