This review shows the research on magnetic nanoparticles on their types of production, specific methods for preparing magnetic nanoparticles and properties. Substantial progress has been made for the preparation of magnetic nanoparticles, a major challenge is to find out the most efficient and economical one. At present ferrite nanoparticles and oxide nanoparticles are the most employed one.
K. Sairam Goud, K. Upender Reddy, P. Bharath Kumar, Shaik Gulam Abul Hasan
Magnetic Nanoparticles, Preparation, Properties
Synthesis of Fe3O4 powder by a novel arc discharge method C.Y. Wang, Y. Z h o u , X M o ,W.Q. JiangB , C h e n Z.Y. Chen\
- WEI Zhi-qiangXIA Tian-dong MA Jun DAI Jian-feng FENG Wang-jun WANG Qing(YAN Peng-xun) Growth mechanism of Cu nanopowders prepared by anodic arc plasma16(2006) 168-172
- T. Gonzalez–Catteno, M.P. Morales, Mater Lett 18 (3) (1993) 151–155.
- S. Hamada, E. Matijevic, J Chem Soc, Faraday Trans I 78 (7) (1982) 2147–2156.
- G. Visalakshi, G. Venkateswaran, Mater Res Bull 28 (8) (1993) 829–835
- D. Dong, P. Hong, Mater Res Bull 30 (5) (1995) 537–541.
- S.B. Darling, S.D. Bader, Journal of Materials Chemistry B 15 (2005) 4189–4195.
- Blakemore RP (1982). Magnetotactic bacteria. Annu. Rev. Microbiol. 36:217-238
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
K. Sairam Goud, K. Upender Reddy, P. Bharath Kumar, Shaik Gulam Abul Hasan , "Magnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles: Various Preparation Methods and Properties", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.535-538, March-April-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET1732172.php