Now days, Cloud Computing plays an important role. We can archive and retrieve a data from the cloud. In this paper we propose a smart data backup plan using Threshold value techniques with Advance Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm. Data Migration is also one of the techniques in cloud storage. We are proposing a procedure which allows Owner to store their data onto the cloud, as soon as the file is stored at the first cloud storage (Drop Box) it gets encrypted using AES. Then, User can search the file using key. Using Threshold value, user can view the file up to the value; the file can be automatically back-up into cloud storage. This method focuses on the security concept for the backup files stored at cloud storage using AES encryption algorithm. Itís also focuses on the storage space concept, to reduce numerous storage spaces in cloud.
M. Swarnamala, M. Pajany
Encryption, Decryption, Recurrent Usage, Cloud Storage, Automatically Back-up.
- P. Mell and T. Grance, "The NIST definition of cloud computing," National Institute of Standards and Technology, Tech. Rep., 2009.
- Ateniese G, Burns R, Curtmola R, Herring J, Kissner L, Peterson Z, and Song D, "Provable data possession at untrusted stores," in Proc. of CCS’07. New York, NY, USA: ACM, 2007, pp. 598–609.
- Ateniese G, Pietro R.D, Mancini L.V, and Tsudik G, "Scalable and efficient provable data possession," in Proc. of SecureComm’08. New York, NY, USA: ACM, 2008, pp.1-10.
- Bowers K.D, Juels A, and Oprea A, "Proofs of retrievability: Theory and implementation," Cryptology ePrint Archive, Report 2008/175, 2008.
- Juels A and Kaliski B.S, Jr., "Pors: proofs of retrievability for large files," in Proc. of CCS’07. New York, NY, USA: ACM, 2007, pp. 584–597.
- Cong Wang, Sherman S.-M. Chow, Qian Wang, Kui Ren, and Wenjing Lou, "Privacy- Preserving Public Auditing for Secure Cloud Storage," IEEE Transactions On Cloud Computing, Year 2013.
- Sadia Marium, Qamar Nazir, Aftab Ahmed, Saira Ahthasham ,Mirza Aamir Mehmood "Implementation of Eap with RSA for Enhancing The Security of Cloud Computing," International Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2012, pp. 177-183.
- Wayne A. Jansen, "Cloud Hooks: Security and Privacy Issues in Cloud Computing," 44th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 2011.
- C. Erway, C. Papamanthou, and R. Tamassia, "Dynamic provable data possession," in ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security , E. Al-Shaer, S. Jha, and A. D.Keromytis, Eds. ACM, 2009, pp. 213–222.
- Q. Wang, C. Wang, K. Ren, W. Lou, and J. Li, "Enabling public auditability and data dynamics for storage security in cloud computing," IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 847–859, 2011.
- Wang, Q. Wang, K. Ren, and W. Lou, "Privacy-preserving public auditing for data storage security in cloud computing," in INFOCOM. IEEE, 2010, pp. 525–533.
- J. Walker, M. Kounavis, S. Gueron and G.Graunke "Recent Contribution to Cryptographic Hash Functions," Intel Technology Journal, vol-13, issue-2, 2009, pp-80-95.
- S.M. Bellovin, E.K. Rescorla," Deploying a New Hash Function," presented at first NIST Workshop", 2005. Available at http://www.csrc.nist.gov/pki/HashWorkshop/200 5/Oct31_Presentatio ns/Bellovin.new-hash.pdf.
- Y. Zhu, H. Wang, Z. Hu, G.-J. Ahn, H. Hu, and S. S. Yau, "Dynamic audit services for integrity verification of outsourced storages in clouds," in SAC , W. C. Chu, W. E. Wong, M. J. Palakal, and C.-C. Hung, Eds. ACM, 2011, pp. 1550–1557.
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
M. Swarnamala, M. Pajany, "Smart Cloud Security Back-up System for High Recurrent Data in Cloud Storage", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.82-85, March-April-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET173223.php