Transportation engineers while planning urban traffic faces uncertain and surprised events. Factors affecting forecasting traffic for future are traffic uncertainties, vehicle types, purpose type and their complications associated. Inaccurate traffic planning tends to bad transportation. This review is made to search for existing techniques of trip generation and trip distribution. Data collection techniques for future study and research scope investigation are also major inspiration to conduct this review.
Nilesh Soni, Dr. Sunil Sughandhi
Traffic study, Traffic survey, Traffic Analysis, Trip Generation, Trip Distribution.
- Bayes Ahmed, The Traditional Four Steps Transportation Modeling Using Simplified Transport Network: A Case Study of Dhaka City, Bangladesh, IJASETR, February 2012 Volume – 1, Issue – 1, Article 03.
- Shivendra Goel, J.B. Singh, Ashok K. Sinha, Trip Distribution Model for Delhi Urban Area Using Genetic Algorithm, International Journal of Computer Engineering Science (IJCES), Volume 2 Issue 3 (March 2012),
- S. A. Veenstra, T. Thomas, S. I. A. Tutert, Trip distribution for limited destinations: a case study for grocery shopping trips in the Netherlands, Springerlink, Transportation (2010) 37:663–676, 676, May 2010.
- Amrita Sarkar, G.Sahoo and U.C.Sahoo, Application of Fuzzy Logic in Transport Planning, International Journal on Soft Computing (IJSC) Vol.3, No.2, May 2012.
- Md Majbah Uddin , Md Riad Hasan , Istiak Ahmed , Priyanka Das , Md Ahasan Uddin and Dr.Tanweer Hasan, A Comprehensive Study on Trip Attraction Rates of Shopping Centers in Dhanmondi Area. International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering IJCEE-IJENS Vol. 12 No. 04, 2012.
- Elyasuddin Jalal, Prof. Shoshi Mizokami, Transportation Policy For Kabul City, International Journal of Technical Research and Applications, Issue 32, September, 2015
- Mir Iqbal Faheem, A Frame Work for Traffic Impact Analysis, International Journal of Engineering, Economics and Management Volume 1, Issue 1, Sep- 2012
- Haitham M. Al-Deek, Comparison of Two Approaches for Modeling Freight Movement at Seaports, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, October 2001.
- Leena Samuel Panackel, Padmini A.K, Formulating a Trip Production Prediction Model for the Residential Land Use in Medium Sized Towns of Kerala, IJRET, International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume: 02 Issue: 09, Sep-2013.
- Nadezda Zenina, Arkady Borisov, Regression Analysis for Transport Trip Generation Evaluation, Information Technology and Management Science, 2013.
- Navya S V., S. Sanjay Kumar, Gymmy Joseph Kattoor, Trip Generation Model for the Core Area of Thiruvananthapuram City, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 2, Special Issue 1, December 2013.
- Donald C. Shoup, Truth in Transportation Planning, Journal of Transportation and Statistics, Vol. 6, No. 1, 2003.
|Published in :
||Volume 3 | Issue 2 | March-April - 2017
|Date of Publication
Cite This Article
Nilesh Soni, Dr. Sunil Sughandhi, "An Investigation for Analysis and Methods of Traffic Data Collection, Trip Generation and Trip Distribution for Indore City", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology(IJSRSET), Print ISSN : 2395-1990, Online ISSN : 2394-4099, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.229-232 , March-April-2017.
URL : http://ijsrset.com/IJSRSET173293.php